MS Walk at James Baird State Park, Pleasant Valley
June 5, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
8:30am – Site opens for Walk MS: Poughkeepsie! Listen to our live DJ and stop by the various tents and displays that are part of Walk MS:
- Registration Area:
- If you have not already registered online, please stop here to register. Be on the lookout for our QR codes to easily register from your mobile device.
- If you need to turn in donations, please visit the Registration Area.
- T-Shirt Area:
- Anyone raising $100+ prior to event-day, can go directly to our T-shirt Area to pick up your commemorative T-shirt.
- If you’d like to hand in donations to qualify for a T-shirt, please hand in your donations first at the Registration Area and you will receive a ticket to redeem at the T-Shirt Area.
- Living With MS Area: those who have identified as Living with MS are invited to this area to pick-up a Living with MS bandana and to learn more about resources and services.
- VIP Area: our amazing Gold & Silver VIP’s (those raising $500+) are invited to stop by the VIP area to connect with staff, pick-up credentials, and a VIP treat.
- Food Area: grab-and-go with bottled water and assorted snacks. There is no single-serve coffee.
- Vendor Village: visit a variety of vendors including our amazing sponsors!
- Mission Area: The Mission Area provides information about the work of the National MS Society – from education to advocacy to research.
9:45am – Opening Program.
10:00am – Routes open to participants (1 mile and 3 mile route options).
11:30am – Routes Close.